Nursing (LPN and RN)
Nursing Program General Information
CCC is now also offering a Paramedic to RN Bridge.
- Applications are accepted once a year. The next available program begins August 2023. Applications are now available and are due by May 5, 2023
- Please contact CCC Nursing Program Director Anastasia O'Connell at 620.252.7505 if you have any questions.
- The first year is the LPN portion of the program; you must have an active Certified Nurse Aide certificate for acceptance into the LPN program. The second year is the RN program. You must have a Kansas LPN license, or multi-state LPN license recognized by the state of Kansas, or a Kansas Paramedic license for acceptance into the RN program.
- A pre-admission exam is required. Please review the application packet for information regarding this exam.
- Coffeyville Community College has agreements with several 4-year institutions for students who wish to complete their BSN after completing course work at CCC. Please refer to the application packet for details.
Application deadline is May 5, 2023
The upcoming program will begin in August 2023.
Frequently Asked Questions About Applying for the Nursing Program
CCC Nursing Program on Facebook
2021 Pass Rates for LPN Program is 83.33% and 73.68% for the RN program.
2020 Pass Rates for LPN program is 92.86% and 85% for the RN program.
2019 Pass Rates for LPN program is 100% and 90% for the RN program.
CCC Nursing Program has a 100% job placement rate of all our RN and LPN graduates!
Average LPN graduate yearly base salary- $33,871
Average RN graduate yearly base salary- $42,232
The Coffeyville Community College Nursing Program is approved by the Kansas State Board of Nursing