Powell Hall is the men's residence hall facility. Powell Hall houses up to 320 residents. Each resident room has two beds, two under-bed storage units, and two desks. Each resident also has additional storage in a closet area next to the room entrance. Cable TV and Wifi are available in each room. Several bathrooms are located on each level of Powell Hall.
What services are provided?
- Basic cable TV hook-up in each room.
- Wi-Fi and Ethernet ports in room. (Outside network devices must be approved by CCC I.T. before they can be installed.)
- Laundry Facility
- Vending and Lounge Areas
- Door Access Security
- In Room Lock Boxes
- Pool Table Lounge
What should I bring?
- Linens: twin size sheets (extra long), pillows, pillow cases, blankets, towels, etc.
- Personal items: shampoo, soap, toothpaste, laundry soap.
- Clothing: the dress at CCC is informal; it is warm to hot in the fall and spring and cool to cold in the winter. Remember, closet space is limited.
- Cooking: use of a microwave oven and refrigerator is permitted. All other cooking in residence hall is prohibited.
- Entertainment/electronics: television, stereo, radio, personal computers, video games are allowed.
- No pets are allowed in the residence hall including the laundry facilities at any time.
You and your roommate will be assigned a mailbox when you arrive on campus. For small envelope size mail you will pickup at your resident hall mail box. For larger packages and boxes you may pickup at the mail room located outside the Marketing Department in the Arts and Science building.
Your mailing address will be:
400 West 11th
Coffeyville, KS 67337
Each resident room in Powell Hall has two beds, two under-bed storage units, and two desks. The storage unit has one drawer with a combination lock to protect valuables.
Each floor of Powell Hall has several bathrooms for residents. Shower stalls are on the opposite side.
Lounge and recreational area is located in the commons area on the bottom floor of Powell Hall.