Pat Walker Residence Hall
The Pat Walker Residence Hall houses 233 female students in a three-story facility which contains 60 two-bedroom, two-bath suites. Each floor of the building has a lounge area and group study room. A laundry facility is located on the bottom level.
What services are provided?
- Wi-Fi and Ethernet ports in room. (Outside network devices must be approved by CCC I.T. before they can be installed.)
- Laundry Facility
- Vending and Lounge Areas
- Door Access Security
- In Room Lock Boxes
- Pool Table Lounge
What should I bring?
- Linens: twin size sheets (extra long), pillows, pillow cases, blankets, towels, etc.
- Personal items: shampoo, soap, toothpaste, laundry soap.
- Clothing: the dress at CCC is informal; it is warm to hot in the fall and spring and cool to cold in the winter. Remember, closet space is limited.
- Cooking: use of a microwave oven and refrigerator is permitted. All other cooking in residence hall is prohibited.
- Entertainment/electronics: television, stereo, radio, personal computers, video games are allowed.
- No pets are allowed in the residence hall including the laundry facilities at any time.
You and your roommate will be assigned a mailbox when you arrive on campus. For small envelope size mail you will pickup at your resident hall mail box. For larger packages and boxes you may pickup at the mail room located outside the Marketing Department in the Arts and Science building.
Your mailing address will be:
400 West 11th
Coffeyville, KS 67337
A typical floor plan of a Walker Hall suite. Two roommates typically share a bedroom and bathroom while four students will share a common’s area outside of the bedroom areas.
Each bedroom can accommodate two students. Each student sharing a room will have a desk, a chest of drawers and their own closet.
Each bedroom has their own bathroom. That's right, just two students for each bath in Walker Hall.