How to Log-on to Online Classes
1. Log-in to Open LMS (formerly Moodle)
- Go to our main school web site at www.coffeyville.edu
- Click on the “Online Classes” link on the homepage.
- Click on “Open LMS” graphic in upper right corner.
- Username = firstname.lastname, if you have special characters in your name please exclude them from your login (ex:Joe Red-Raven, would be joe.raven)
- Password = Ravens and the last four digits of your Social Security Number (Ravens5678)
2. All current classes that you are enrolled in will be displayed.
3. Select the course you wish to begin working on.
4. Navigate throughout the class, read the syllabus and view assignment schedules.
5. Attendance Policy - Online
Online courses at CCC are asynchronous, and students will have weekly requirements for participation. Logging into the online class does NOT quantify as attending the course. Attendance Activities may encompass the following: submitting an academic assignment, taking an exam, or participating in an online discussion. Attendance is established during the first week of an online course by completing the Attendance Activity. Additional coursework will be required during the first week that will impact the student’s grade. The first week of the online course begins at 8:00 am (CST) on the course start date through 11:55 pm (CST) on the 7th day. Students will be administratively withdrawn from the course for failure to meet the attendance requirement, and the institution's refund policy will be applied.
If you experience issues with login please submit a technology help ticket and we will work to resolve your issue as soon as possible.