Steps to Taking Online Classes
- Complete application for admission.
Can be filled out online at the Admissions section of the web site. (Needs to be completed only once prior to first class attempted).
- Complete enrollment process.
Enrollment Process for the Summer and Fall 2021 Semesters
- When you will gain access into the course.
If enrollment in online courses is completed prior to the start of the semester, you will gain access into your course on the first day of the term or scheduled course date. You will not be allowed into the class before the start of the semester or course start date. Students who enroll after the start of the semester need to allow 1-2 business days after enrollment is completed before access to courses through Moodle will be granted.
- Complete payment of tuition and fees for your course(s).
Contact the Business Office at 620-252-7007 or visit the Business Office on the 2nd level of the Student Union.
- Order textbooks for your course(s).
Order textbooks at www.redravenbookstore.com or by calling 620-252-7061, or by stopping by the CCC Bookstore on the main campus. (Textbooks for online classes only. Students on scholarship, Pell grant or other financial aid must purchase textbooks in-person at the CCC Ravens Bookstore.)
- Log-in to Open LMS (formerly Moodle)
- Go to our main school web site at www.coffeyville.edu
- Click on the “Online Classes” link on the homepage.
- Click on “Open LMS” graphic in upper right corner.
- Username = Your 5 or 6 digit student ID number.
- Password = Your last 4 digits of your Social Security number.
- All classes you are enrolled in will be displayed.
- Select the course you wish to begin working on.
- Navigate throughout the class, read the syllabus and view assignment schedules.