Steps to Taking Online Classes
- Complete application for admission.
Can be filled out online at the Admissions section of the web site. (Needs to be completed only once prior to first class attempted).
- Complete enrollment process.
- Complete payment of tuition and fees for your course(s).
Payments may be made through Red Connect, or In Person in the Business Office. Contact the Business Office at 620-252-7007 or visit the Business Office on the 2nd level of the Student Union.
- Order textbooks for your course(s).
Order textbooks at www.redravenbookstore.com or by calling 620-252-7061, or by stopping by the CCC Bookstore on the main campus. (Textbooks for online classes only. Students on scholarship, Pell grant or other financial aid must purchase textbooks in-person at the CCC Ravens Bookstore.)
- Log-in to Open LMS (formerly Moodle)