Transferring From Coffeyville Community College

Transferring from Coffeyville to Another Institution

Kansas Public Community Colleges - Kansas Public Universities

Course Transfer LogoA student who completes an Associate in Arts or Associate in Science degree based on a baccalaureate oriented sequence at a state and regionally accredited Kansas public community college, and whose program of study has met the requirements of the Kansas Public Community College-Kansas Public University Transfer Agreement and Articulation Guide, will be accepted with junior standing and will have satisfied the general education requirements of all Kansas public universities. Students transferring to Kansas Public Universities who have not completed an Associate in Arts or Associate in Science degree will be given general education credit for any articulated general education course completed at the community college.

This voluntary commitment reaffirms the intent to cooperate with sister colleges and universities in matters of student transfer and articulation for the ultimate benefit of all transfer students in the State of Kansas.

There is a growing list of courses approved by the Kansas Board of Regents for guaranteed transfer among all Kansas public post-secondary institutions. Visit for more information.

Related Links

Kansas Public Community College to Kansas Public Universities Transfer Articulation With Points of Clarification

Transfer Guides From CCC to 4-Year Institutions

Requesting Your Transcript From CCC

For more information about transferring to another institution, please contact your advisor. For more information about transferring to a public college or university outside of Kansas, please consult with that institution about transferability of credit hours taken at Coffeyville.

Reverse Transfer Agreements

Reverse Transfer LogoStudents who transfer to a Kansas public university from a Kansas public community college or technical college (or vice versa) are eligible for Reverse Transfer, which allows for the attainment of any associate degree for which one is eligible along the way to additional certificates and degrees. Visit for more information.

Transferring to Coffeyville

Students seeking a degree/certificate from Coffeyville need to provide all official transcripts, high school and college, for previous coursework. Visit the Admissions webpage for further instructions.

Quick Links